What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

What aftershave soap combination did you pick today?

Sunday Schick Shave, April 4th 2021
Soap: Italian Barber Amici, nice grapefruit scent, excellent lather properties, very affordable.
Post shave: Italian barber Amici with witch hazel + a dollop of Nivea balm.
Sunday Schick shave April 4th 2021.jpg

Have some great shaves! Stay & think safe in these times!

tried out the art of shaving stuff my gf got me as a gift yesterday used a lavender scented puck for face shave with the eucalyptus balm after(didnt need balm the soap left my face feeling soft after .thinking it might be worth the price to buy a sandalwood puck to shave with. then i used the non scented cream that came in the the art of shaving travel kit along with a dinky lil boar? hair brush that it had to shave my head all products worked surprisngly good imo.if this puck lasts a good while then i guess its worth the price?

TOBS Rose + Captain's Choice Bay Rum...a surprisingly nice combo. Normally I'd think of pairing bay rum with something citrusy, but the rose actually complemented it quite well.

Top Bottom