What's new
  • Guest
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

What aftershave soap combination did you pick today?

Mikes orange, cedarwood and black pepper soap paired with beaver Woodwright Bandit aftershave. Bandit is one of my favorite scents in all wetshaving. i use it sparingly since it is long discontinued, but man I love this stuff!
 
I generally like things that smell good at the moment but don't linger. So 99% of the time I shave with TOBS sandalwood, shower with Yardley lavender, and splash on 4711 cologne as my aftershave. The other 1% I finish with Guerlain Vetiver or Habit Rouge or, very rarely, something else I love that is hard to find, like Eau Sauvage.
 
Top