What's new

What Aftershave did you use today?

mrlandpirate

Got lucky with dead badgers
334.jpg

Furbo Blu
View attachment 922296
When I bought this I didn't really know how much of an aftershave/cologne it was. I read it was more strongly scented, but I didn't connect at how much stronger it was. I consider Figaro Monsieur strong, but its scent dissipates relatively quickly being an aftershave. I could still smell Furbo Blu 16 hours later. The jury is in for me: Furbo Blu has to go. My step son will love this stuff.
Tomorrow it will be back to my beloved Proraso Green.

100% with you on this. Put the Furbo on. Wife walks in to the same room. Wrinkles her nose and says "way too strong". 1/2 a day later...still strong. Wash my face. 2 hours later...I can still smell it. Wow! Not a bad scent, but definitely too strong for me. #stronglikebull

Testing Stirling Eucalyptus Mint. This is literally pure menthol. I don't smell eucalyptus and my eyes watered a little. I was under the impression that Stirling doesn't put menthol in the aftershave samples for scents that are designed around it. I like the menthol of Proraso Green and Fine Platinum. I'm afraid if I buy a full bottle of Stirling, my face will look like the Nazis in Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Top Bottom