What's new

What Aftershave did you use today?

Aftershaves Stirling Witchhazel MitA + Stirling Haverford Splash & Balm with some Frost Drops...
Matching aftershaves were awesome!!
20210914_223325.jpg

It may just be me, but I believe my Clubman has improved by putting it in a glass bottle. From the plastic bottle, I always noticed something I wasn’t crazy about upon first application, but it seemed to disappear after a few minutes. From the glass bottle this “off-putting note” seems to have disappeared.

I used an empty Fine Snake Bite bottle with a removable restrictor . The dishwasher removed any potential scent from the bottle. I have also learned from my Grand Bay Bay Rum that a thumb covering most of the opening functions as a very effective restrictor.
I'm trying this now. My Stirling Sharp Dressed Man was all gone from its glass flask. I pried out the restrictor, rinsed the flask with tap water, and re-filled it with water charged with a few drops of Clubman Special Reserve. After an hour, I dumped that and rinsed again, and let it sit for another hour. Then I pried out the restrictor on the SR and poured it into the glass. It should be interesting to see how this develops.

Top Bottom