What's new

What Aftershave did you use today?

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Bootlegger’s Green Freeze in a vintage Skin Bracer bottle.

6DC1EE84-0929-4068-82DA-818320F1C6D4.jpeg

Something new to me. I ordered sample sprays of 3 of Chiseled Face's aftershaves, Midnight Stag, Ghost Town Barber, and Sherlock. On first sniff, I preferred the Sherlock. However, this morning after my shave I spritzed on a bit of the Stag. Talk about cooling! It may actually top Proraso Green in that department: strong and rather long-lasting. Now, an hour after my shave, the scent and sensation have faded. But it was impressive.

Something new to me. I ordered sample sprays of 3 of Chiseled Face's aftershaves, Midnight Stag, Ghost Town Barber, and Sherlock. On first sniff, I preferred the Sherlock. However, this morning after my shave I spritzed on a bit of the Stag. Talk about cooling! It may actually top Proraso Green in that department: strong and rather long-lasting. Now, an hour after my shave, the scent and sensation have faded. But it was impressive.

Scent aside, Chiseled Face aftershaves are my favorite face-feel aftershaves that I’ve tried.

As far as scents go, I’ve tried Ghost Town Barber, Midnight Stag, Tradewinds, Summer Storm, and Santa Paula.

I really like Ghost Town Barber and use it frequently. In my top 3. Santa Paula is also really nice. It’s not a fresh squeezed orange scent, more like orange sage. Someone here described it as “dusty orange”.

I like Midnight Stag, but it smells too much like my work (grease and rubber)

Top Bottom