What's new

What Aftershave did you use today?

mrlandpirate

Got lucky with dead badgers
325.jpg

Alum Stick (Omega) - Stirling Tea Tree, Witch Hazel & Aloe - The Ordinary Hyaluronic acid - The Ordinary Buffet Serum - L'occitane Eau De Cedrat After Shave Cream Gel

Sample of Ben Franklin from stirling and I washed it off was super sticky I keep trying to like it but to me stinks :) the other samples/scents I have smell great so its just that scent that stink and for some reason is sticky ? Maybe its bad ? But the soap stinks as bad :)

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
How's the post shave feel with the Doppelgänger? The only PAA I have is the Atomic Age Bay Rum and the post shave skin feel from it is amazing, not tight and dry, not greasy/shiny... just perfectly soft and smooth. Just wondering if they're all like that. If so, I may pick up a bottle of John Frum.
PAA Doppelgänger hits the sweet spot for me. It is like your description of Atomic Age Bay. I haven’t tried John Frum. I was a little disappointed with Son of Honeysuckle, probably the smell didn’t sit well with me. Cavendish edp was also very nice and long lasting without being overwhelming.

Top Bottom