What Aftershave did you use today?

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Aftershave: Brut Classic
20210505_151034~2.jpg

p
P&B Spitfire.
Great stuff!! One of my favorite soap scent this Spitfire...I am wanting the matching splash or balm but it's too far away...hahaha😆

Axe Marine.
A bit too heavy for my taste, but still a very good cheap product. I wish all cheap aftershaves were at least as good as this one
Agree with you on this...I have the black version...cheap but nicely pleasant.
20210426_083215 (2).jpg

Great stuff!! One of my favorite soap scent this Spitfire...I am wanting the matching splash or balm but it's too far away...hahaha😆

Agree with you on this...I have the black version...cheap but nicely pleasant.
View attachment 1262611
My guess is yours is Indian made. Is that a plastic bottle? And they have the Denim logo also. LOL. I can see on Amazon India all the types are completely different to the ones in Europe. And to add to the confusion they stopped making most of the AXE types in Europe and now are offering newer varieties in round bottles. I ordered the new Axe Leather & Cookies and right now I am going to a courier office to receive it. Can't imagine the scent, but sounds intriguing. :lol:

My guess is yours is Indian made. Is that a plastic bottle? And they have the Denim logo also. LOL. I can see on Amazon India all the types are completely different to the ones in Europe. And to add to the confusion they stopped making most of the AXE types in Europe and now are offering newer varieties in round bottles. I ordered the new Axe Leather & Cookies and right now I am going to a courier office to receive it. Can't imagine the scent, but sounds intriguing. :lol:
Here you go...a clearer picture...confirm it's made in India. The bottle is not from plastic, instead, it's some sort of ceramic. Quite hefty in weight...
20210506_210551.jpg

Top Bottom