What's new

What aftershave and cream combination did use today?

Stirling Orange Chill - TOBS Grapefruit

IMG-2576.jpg

Wed 9
Cream MacaRoot & Aloe
Post & Aftershaves Stirling Witchhazel MitA + Hyaluronic + MacaRoot Aloe Gel
Awesome quality from the cream. Pleasant scent, very easy to create a creamy and super slick lather...
Cooling aftershaves were excellent on this oven-hot day as I will be working directly under the sun for most of the day...
20210609_070824.jpg

Thu 10
Cream Proraso Green
Post & Aftershaves Stirling Witchhazel MitA + Hyaluronic + Proraso Green Splash
Fabulous performance from the cream. It's a nice cooling, creamy and slick lather...the brush is like a dream, feels sooo good on the face...plush and soft!! Aftershaves were awesome for another hot day.
20210610_071143.jpg

Wed 9
Cream MacaRoot & Aloe
Post & Aftershaves Stirling Witchhazel MitA + Hyaluronic + MacaRoot Aloe Gel
Awesome quality from the cream. Pleasant scent, very easy to create a creamy and super slick lather...
Cooling aftershaves were excellent on this oven-hot day as I will be working directly under the sun for most of the day...
View attachment 1279512
Thu 10
Cream Proraso Green
Post & Aftershaves Stirling Witchhazel MitA + Hyaluronic + Proraso Green Splash
Fabulous performance from the cream. It's a nice cooling, creamy and slick lather...the brush is like a dream, feels sooo good on the face...plush and soft!! Aftershaves were awesome for another hot day.
View attachment 1279511
How did you manage to get the Maca Root so dense and rich and creamy? More quantity?

How did you manage to get the Maca Root so dense and rich and creamy? More quantity?
Hi and thanks for asking. I would say I use around an almond size of the cream...the trick is to add water slowly. I start with a soaked brush that has most of the water shook out. in the beginning, just kinda spread the cream around then add slowly drops of water...if too wet a brush or too much water initially...the lather will be foamy and bubbly...hope this helps.

Hi and thanks for asking. I would say I use around an almond size of the cream...the trick is to add water slowly. I start with a soaked brush that has most of the water shook out. in the beginning, just kinda spread the cream around then add slowly drops of water...if too wet a brush or too much water initially...the lather will be foamy and bubbly...hope this helps.
Great thanks! The amount of lather is plenty too. With just an almond size. Amazing! King Chard.

Top Bottom