What's new

What aftershave and cream combination did use today?

There's a well used "What aftershave soap combination did you pick today?" thread but I don't believe we have a thread for shaving cream and aftershave pairings.

Today I went with Proraso Green (tube) and Baylis and Harding Citrus Lime and Mint aftershave balm for a nice menthol/minty start to the day!

Hawkins & Brimble Elemi and Ginseng shaving cream and matching aftershave balm. Both have a sublt but nice fresh summer scent.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Whoops! Didn't see this thread and it would have applied for today's pairing. Thanks for starting it!

Captain's Choice 45th Parallel cream / Captain's Choice Land Ho! splash

Hawkins & Brimble Elemi and Ginseng shaving cream and matching aftershave balm. As much as I enjoy the Elemi and Ginseng range, this is its last shave in my current rotation. Nice and fresh for a Sunday evening.

TOBS Grapefruit and Nivea Men Sensitive Post Shave Balm. Trying a sample of TOBS (it impressed on its first shave) so using the unscented Nivea which I use when trying any samples (I try to limit as meany variables as possible when evaluating a new cream/soap)

TOBS Grapefruit and Nivea Men Sensitive Post Shave Balm. Followed up with some Paco Rabanne 1 Million, which with its grapefruit top notes paired up quite nicely.

TOBS Grapefruit and L'Occitane L'Homme Cologne Cedrat Gel-Cream. A nice citrus pairing for my Friday shave.

Not quite on topic but I’m looking for a cream that pairs well with old spice aftershave

I haven't tried it, but Old Spice cream in a tube is still made in India. You can get it on Amazon or on several of the US shaving sites. The reviews are not bad. It is very inexpensive.

Top Bottom