What's new

What aftershave and cream combination did use today?

Penhaligons Endymion cream with Dolce and Gabbana The One aftershave balm. Followed up with some Pengaligons Endymion Concentre EDP (sample).

IMG_0788.JPG

I found a specific purpose for this Reuzul shave cream. I really like their line of products and I've never been disappointed in them. This cream is pillowy, not too dense and slicker than anything I've shaved with. It is a non-lathering shave product. I dispensed with my usual pre-shave and just applied it with my fingertips as directed. Just little water makes it slick but it does take a bit of the product, no dime or quarter sized amount. It smells good a definite old barber shop scent. Razor seems turbo charged. audible whisker feedback is cut down but it may be because it's slicing so clean. This was the fastest, smoothest, closest single pass shave I've ever had. Not for every day because I like lathering in a bowl. But when I'm really running late because my alarm didn't go off, this is wonderful to use. I just wiped of what was left with a towel instead of rinsing and it paired really well with old No. 63 Balm. That stuff is amazing. When It's in my palms and my cupped hands are over my face It reminds me of the scene in Pineapple express when Seth Rogan has his face in a bag of weed and he says "Oh man I just want to live in this".
1608734451577.png

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
F1068F71-853C-4CDA-8D84-946D17A437BC.jpeg
Shave Gel: Bull Dog Original Shave Gel.
Aftershave Balm: Bull Dog Original Aftershave Balm.

Top Bottom