What's new

What a haircut and shave can do.

During the quarantine I decided to try an experiment. My hair grows really fast, so I just let it go wild. Facial hair too. I waited on my wife's comments about it. Mind you I had to endure some strange looks all in the sake of science lol. I wanted to see how long it would take before my wife would express her concern. I was steadfast, gentleman!

I then started buying some new shave goods and started shaving again. To which her reply was "thank god". But I kept my hair looking as crazy as ever.

So today I took the plunge and went to the barbershop after 2 months of growing my hair out. I came home and my wife looked at me in a way I haven't seen in quite a while. She was thrilled. She says "you know I really like this clean look on you. I'm glad you started buying shaving stuff again. You should buy some more. And, I'll see you later tonight".

Whoa boy!! That's what I call a successful experiment. I got a golden ticket, guys! Boy, what a haircut and shave can do for a man!

Glad to hear of your success. However I'm bald and don't have a wife or gf so no difference for me. I will keep shaving but I don't expect anyone to notice. Just like my skin smoothed out. I'm kind of kinky like that, lol.

I finally got my hair cut yesterday after work, I like to keep it pretty short and after 2.5 months of no barber services I was ecstatic when they were finally to be allowed to open this past Tuesday. My unruly hair was driving me crazy but I was pretty regimented with shaving in that time frame, figured I could at least keep the bottom half of my head looking respectable.

Soon as I got home I showered to all the remaining missed cut hairs off and then shaved.......haircut(finally) and a shave within 3 hours of each other was fantastic.

Top Bottom