What's new

What a Four Year Old Hears…

L

Lo'Tek

Before bed, he was pushing around a toy motorcycle, shouting from the rooftops how “Richard Mix’n” was riding his motorcycle and crashed into the water gate and water spilled everywhere and God told him to “Be careful” and he rode over to see Barack Obama.

I don't get it?

Isn't that how it happened?

Ok all. Gather round. Time for an update.

This evening, I'm taking care of a few household chores, one of which is refilling my son's humidifier. The dryer autumn air has a tendency to lead to colds and sinus infections and such, so I keep the air in my son's room a little more humid during this time.

My son follows me into the bathroom where I place the water reservoir under the faucet and refill it. The boy stands on his step stool, looks over at what I am doing and asks the usual question, "Daddy, what are you doing?"

I responded with, "filling your humidifier."

He then asks with a very serious face, "does it burn?"

Some of you will get that quickly, others will take a few reads, and the rest, well, I'll explain it if I have to. :wink:

Ok all. Gather round. Time for an update.

This evening, I'm taking care of a few household chores, one of which is refilling my son's humidifier. The dryer autumn air has a tendency to lead to colds and sinus infections and such, so I keep the air in my son's room a little more humid during this time.

My son follows me into the bathroom where I place the water reservoir under the faucet and refill it. The boy stands on his step stool, looks over at what I am doing and asks the usual question, "Daddy, what are you doing?"

I responded with, "filling your humidifier."

He then asks with a very serious face, "does it burn?"

Some of you will get that quickly, others will take a few reads, and the rest, well, I'll explain it if I have to. :wink:

:lol:

Top Bottom