What's new

Wetshaving in the Emerald City

What are some good places in Seattle for shaving supplies? I know that Crabtree and Evelyn has a small shop in Westlake Mall, and that Targets carry Proraso stuff. I would also imagine that Nordstrom, and maybe Macy's, would carry some upscale shaving stuff.

But are there other places? In particular, I'm looking for a sort of unknown, hole-in-the wall place, as opposed to boutiquey stores that sell $500 brushes.

Thanks!

Try Mario's - they are a high end men's clothing store that carries a pretty good selection of Trumper products (shave creams, aftershave, colognes) as well as a few other products you might like as well.

1513 6TH AVENUE SEATTLE, WA 98101
MEN’S 206.223.1461

The Excalibur Cutlery shops in some of the local malls have shaving accessories. What they have is on their website: www.excaliburcutlery.com

Some soaps, creams and Omega Brushes are available at The Soap Box near the first Starbucks in the Public Market. Kiss My Face products, J/A/S/O/N, Thayers Rose Witch Hazel, Tom's of Maine (a new Calendula shave cream and some other shave creams and aftershaves I can't remember are for sale at the PCC in Seward Park and the Super Supplements stores have some shaving creams.

Do you any of you Seattle guys use Musgo Real shaving cream? I'm in the Seattle area but have yet to see Musgo anywhere around here. I know Caswell-Massey stores carry it but there isn't one in WA state.

Thanks, Dave

The French styled parfum store next to Burnt Sugar in Fremont sells Musgo Real for inflated prices...

I just buy it online....

Oh, and it's heavenly along with the aftershave cologne...

-S

BTW,

I have over a dozen shave-related items in the FS area, would be happy to knock three bucks off each if you want to pickup...

OR, maybe we can consider a meetup and bring along a box of trades... I have creams, scents, razors, blades, ASB's, etc..

-S

Someone just told me today that Whole Foods has kiss my face shaving cream. I've looked at Walgreens and bartell and they have next to nothing outside of american gillette DE blades and a styptic pencil or two.

I need some proraso green - the Northgate Target Proraso shelf was picked completely clean as of about three or four days ago.

Someone just told me today that Whole Foods has kiss my face shaving cream. I've looked at Walgreens and bartell and they have next to nothing outside of american gillette DE blades and a styptic pencil or two.

I need some proraso green - the Northgate Target Proraso shelf was picked completely clean as of about three or four days ago.

Whole Foods and PCC...

-S

I described it like that because I really wasnt sure. After too much time on Google, I think it might be:

Essenza
(206) 547-4895
615 N 35th St, Seattle 98103

Thanks, bud! Have you ever bought anything in there? Do they carry all the Musgo Real offerings or just a few?

Thanks, bud! Have you ever bought anything in there? Do they carry all the Musgo Real offerings or just a few?

Nope. I'm an online shopper. They charge 10 bucks on top of online prices for each product.

I saw the "Musgo Real "Agua de Colonia" #2" along with the "Musgo Real Classic After Shave Lotion", and the shave cream, of course. I think they had a few more things...

Nope. I'm an online shopper. They charge 10 bucks on top of online prices for each product.

I saw the "Musgo Real "Agua de Colonia" #2" along with the "Musgo Real Classic After Shave Lotion", and the shave cream, of course. I think they had a few more things...

That's ridiculous. I'll order my stuff online. Even with shipping included I'll still be paying less than that. I'm willing to wait a few days for it to arrive in the mail in lieu of forking over an additional $10.

Top Bottom