What's new

Wet shaving Youtubers

whas scrolling true YouTube and came across some of the famous wet shavers 😉 some of them actually have useful content in there some are a bit brand biased as well though which one is your favourite? Here's some I came across

Mark Szorady
Kensurfs
Nick shaves
Kevy shaves
Geofatboy
IAMCB
Razoremporium
Donald younger
PaulHfilms
Michael freedberg

Recently found Shave&Butcher, and really enjoy his videos. Adventures in Wet Shaving seems like a really nice, knowledgeable guy; I wish he had more followers. Sounds like the kind of person that would help anyone out with shaving advice.

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
I used to enjoy some YouTube shave channels and watch them regularly but as the years have gone by and those channels have grown I have reached the point where I trust none of them nor find them in the least bit interesting or entertaining. Where once I saw interesting reviews I now see sales pitches for cheaply made Chinese shave club razors or vulgar brushes with the name of the YouTuber on them. I now actively dislike those same channels; perhaps that says more about me than it does them.

Watching guys on youtube made more damage to my shaving than it helped...
I'm sorry but when I watched 50 or more videos with different blade/razor combos and all gave the guy iritation free 3 pass BBS in 10 minutes, it means 2 things for me
1) all razors and blades are the same, no matter the combo, everything shaves the same
2) he has beef hide on face

That kind of reviews are just not really worth a lot...

I also watched a lot on specific razors I wanted to buy but like someone else said most ends the same way. I found out that the real reviews are actually in the comments of those videos coming from real people having different opinions on the razor. Some have been instructional when I started like geofatboy

I watch them wholly for the good vibes. So much negativity in the news cycles these days that i find them a much appreciated deviation from it. Plus lets be honest, most shave soaps and creams now are top notch, blades are very subjective and once you’ve been shaving awhile, you can get a pretty good shave from nearly everything. It’s pretty hard to find fault with stuff that’s doing a more than adequate job. Another cut above is one who will shred products he doesn’t like but again, i’m more partial to seeing the enjoyment these guys get from having a good shave.

Top Bottom