What's new

Westcoastshaving.com is the best!!! Fast Service!!

I have been DE wetshaving for about 2 months now and heard a lot about Westcoastshaving.com. I just went through my sampler pack and found that Feather blades are the best for me and the Proraso products work really well. Mind you I have really enjoyed all the R&D these past few weeks and have been getting packages almost every week.

So I go online to Westcoastshaving.com this past Thursday night around 9 PM and start my order of 100 Feathers blades, some of those $1 blade banks (which by the way are well constructed and worth the buck a piece!!!) some more Proraso preshave cream and balm. Mind you my wife has questioned my purchases and all this products for shaving and I inform her its not best to ask as I still have no idea what the eight bottles she has on the shower floor are and why they cost so much let alone the outrageous money she spends on make-up---I digress.

I place my order in 20 minutes(with free shipping ---nice!!) and by 10 PM my e-mail has a confirmation that my order was filled and about an hour later from that I have a USPS shipping number.

Now check this out------come that Saturday I get my package well packed!!!!

I have never been so impressed by an online store!

Westcoastshaving I tip my hat to you for such great service and and even better prices!!!!!

Mind you my wife has questioned my purchases and all this products for shaving and I inform her its not best to ask as I still have no idea what the eight bottles she has on the shower floor are and why they cost so much let alone the outrageous money she spends on make-up---I digress.

You sir are a brave...brave....brave man :001_smile

( Actually my wife doesn't seem to mind my razor, creams, soap, brush purchases....... I haven't spent that much but it's ( so far ) been a lot cheaper than my other hobbies :tongue_sm )

I concur. Westcoast is my one stop shop for all my shaving needs. (Well except when I'm in the mood for something a little Iberian and then it's vintagescent.com). :biggrin:

I've also had a great experience with WCS. In fact, I'm planning to order some Arlington AS from them today, so I can participate more fully in the upcoming Jularlington festivities. I just have to figure out what else to get so I can qualify for free shipping (gee, that should be hard!)

Mind you my wife has questioned my purchases and all this products for shaving and I inform her its not best to ask as I still have no idea what the eight bottles she has on the shower floor are and why they cost so much let alone the outrageous money she spends on make-up---I digress.

As for explaining it to SWMBO, it's easy -- just tell her that you are helping her by picking out your Father's Day gifts!

You sir are a brave...brave....brave man :001_smile

( Actually my wife doesn't seem to mind my razor, creams, soap, brush purchases....... I haven't spent that much but it's ( so far ) been a lot cheaper than my other hobbies :tongue_sm )

My wife complained at first and said I needed a new hobby. Then I pulled out the invoices from the Ford Galaxy lowrider I built in high school, back when all of my income was discretionary but I digress.

She almost fainted. $8,000 paint job, $2,000 wheels, $4,000 in air suspension, $2,500 interior, you get the picture. Man oh man, that car was beautiful when it was done.
(Sponsors paid for a huge part of that, but her knowing that would have spoiled my point making session.)

Top Bottom