What's new

West Third Brand?

I've recently seen a few people mention enjoying some fragrances from West Third Brand, but it seems that the usual sources (Fragrantica, Basenotes, etc.) don't have a ton of reviews for the fragrances I'm interested in. Has anyone tried the following? If so, would you please post your thoughts?

Tobacco 1812
Marche de Tabac
Oudh Noire
Vintage Leather

These are the four that intrigue me the most, so if anyone could elaborate I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Im actually looking at Tobacco 1812 as I am typing this :) It is intoxicating.I have been a frag head for most of my life and if you took Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille and Thierry Mugler AMen Pure Havanne and had a child this is what you would get. Projection and longevity is a beast on me. I did 2 sprays on the chest before work and got a solid 10-12 hrs out if it. solid projection for about 5 hrs. If you are into Tobacco scents with a slight hint of Cherry and some bubbly smell like Sprite then you will love this. I found out if ordering off West Third Brand website they were charging me $16 to ship ....NNNooooooo way. Cheapest and fastest place to get it is Smallflower.com (good company and fast ship BTW) here is the link http://www.smallflower.com/search/west-third-brand . It looks like they got different ones in. When I purchased my 1812 they only had one other scent in.

For the others I have no idea. Since it is a smaller house that dabbles I dont know when Fragrantica will pick up on them. I know they have 1812 but it is their most popular scent. for $28 plus shipping you cant go wrong if you like Tobacco, cherry, and Vanilla.I hope this helps

Well I picked up Marche de Tabac and Vintage Leather. Tobacco 1812 seems to be their most popular, but I'm probably going to hold off on that one because it is compared to TF Tobacco Vanille a whole bunch; I already have TV, as well as some fragrances that are similar. I'm pretty excited to test these ones out though.

After reading this thread it made me interested in this cologne. Looked on the West Third site and found that I could purchase it at a store that was only a couple of miles away from my house. So I made a trip over there and picked up a bottle of the Tabacco 1812 for $30 + tax.

Deffinatly get the cherry tabacco vanilla scents. Kind of reminds me of refined Yaucht man red with a little more sweet vanilla.

Edit: Since I have yaucht man red on one wrist and Tobacco 1812 on the other they are different on the dry down. The Tobacco 1812 has mellowed down some and has a sweet cherry vanilla scent going on. Yaucht man red is more of a Dr. pepper like scent.

Last edited:
Top Bottom