What's new

West Coast Shaving

If you get a chance WCS just put out 35 % off there favorites. There are some great deals. CL aftershave to mention one. Really good deals take a look before items get snatched up.

Their site says 10% off and free shipping for signing up for the newsletter but they haven't sent me a code or anything... anybody know how that works?

Their site says 10% off and free shipping for signing up for the newsletter but they haven't sent me a code or anything... anybody know how that works?

Turns out I had to leave the site with items in my cart and then they emailed me the first time buyer code

You should not have to do anything for the 35%
If you click on the small promo near the top
Yes I know.

I was trying to stack discounts as I haven't ordered from there before.

It's misleading though as there is no additional free shipping in the promo code, only if you hit the regular threshold (which is $100 for orders to Canada).

Not to hijack the thread, but West Coast Shaving's customer service is the best. They inadvertently sent my order to the wrong address last week. I sent them an email and everything was taken care of immediately, and they went out of their way to satisfy me. I will definitely order from them again, as you don't often find this type of service these days.

...It's misleading though as there is no additional free shipping in the promo code, only if you hit the regular threshold (which is $100 for orders to Canada).

Did you really think that shipping would be free to a foreign country for a small order? Regardless, it would be far cheaper than the exorbitant rates Canada charges to ship to the USA which border on extortion.

Did you really think that shipping would be free to a foreign country for a small order? Regardless, it would be far cheaper than the exorbitant rates Canada charges to ship to the USA which border on extortion.

They put in giant text FREE SHIPPING on the popup for their email list signup. I guess there's a reason I never ordered anything from that vendor before

Not to hijack the thread, but West Coast Shaving's customer service is the best. They inadvertently sent my order to the wrong address last week. I sent them an email and everything was taken care of immediately, and they went out of their way to satisfy me. I will definitely order from them again, as you don't often find this type of service these days.
Yes you are correct they are a great company.
Quick!! Liked it better when they had free shipping all the time.
They put out different specials all the time. You just need to look daily or get there email promos.

I'm pretty sure it says free shipping for new items.
He's right, it does say 10% off and free shipping on your first order. I guess it's CONUS only? They should have put that right there on the pop-up. Also, the pop-up is annoying to me, as I'm now at order twenty something, I'd imagine... Yet it keeps coming up, lol. I guess their IT team could use a little help (lest we forget the April fool's emails, lol). [emoji23]

They do have good CS. Also great selection, prices. Between WCS and Maggards, I can find most anything I could want for shaving.

Buck back on topic... I'm excited to take my Semogue Mistura mixed badger/boar for a spin. $37 was too good of a price to pass up.

Buck back on topic... I'm excited to take my Semogue Mistura mixed badger/boar for a spin. $37 was too good of a price to pass up.
Wow, that does seem like a good price. Please post your thoughts after you've put it through it's paces. [emoji846]

Top Bottom