What's new

West Coast Shaving is AWESOME

The customer service that www.westcoastshaving.com provides is just great. This particular incident was self-inflicted.:facep:

I was PayPaling hobbyist dcc here for some Polsilvers for $46. After I entered his email in the "pay to" field,
I was careless and accidentally scrolled to WCS. STILL not paying attention, I hit the send button...DOH!! :oops:

I emailed WCS and explained what happened, saying I'd be happy with a store credit since I do shop with them, and SURELY I can find SOMETHING I need there :shifty:

I come home from work, check my email, and there's the full refund.

Seems like a little thing, but in the words of Tallahassee, "You gotta enjoy the little things".

Hat Tip to John at WCS!!

Little things like this say so much about an organization. On a similar note, I ordered a new shave brush from them Friday at like 5pm, the brush showed up at home the following Monday-wowza! This was their Standard, lowest price shipment method (it was like $1.50 for delivery).

They are fantastic at what they do!

I've had a great experience with them as well. There was a small issue with my order (one wrong item was sent, but it was a large order) and they corrected it as soon as I notified them. No hassles and they had me keep the item that was sent by mistake and sent me the correct item the next business day. They do business the way I would do business.

I've done a lot of business with them and never had any issues to test their customer service. That says a lot about them too.

Great shop, excellent service. But I've had two orders with them and only found out about the shipping box illustrations last week.

:001_unsur

I did my first order with them recently, because my usual stop (Maggards) didn't have what I was looking for. I now have TWO usual stops, thanks to WCS's great service. My order was shipped promptly, and my "box art" (asked for "artist's choice") was great! I'm saving the box to use for a PIF when I eventually run one!

Thumbs up for WCS!

They really are great, customer service is top notch. I had an issue with a defective brush I received once and they sent me a new one without any hassle.

I have been ordering from then lately because they answer all of my questions very quickly. Their items tend to never be sold out, well at least what I tend to buy.

I love WCS!
What is their box art?

Basically, you can request that they draw something on the shipping box for you. If you don't specify something, you'll probably get a whimsical shave-related picture. In my case, I requested "artist's choice" and got a tiger sitting up, with a lathered face, shaving. The box was probably 8" square on a side.

There's a thread somewhere here where people have posted pictures of their box art. I'm not sure what the thread is, but I know I've seen it.

I too had a pleasant experience with WCS, ordered a merkur 37c slant razor for $43.49, cheapest price anywhere on the web, with free shipping. I then ordered a alum block to include with the order, which I thought they would include with the razor. Upon checkout they charged me $6.78 more for shipping so I canceled the alum block. The next day I called them to check on the razor order and told them of the extra postage and they said they would send me the alum block and not charge me shipping. I was very pleased and they will get my business in the future. Great company!!!!!!

I too had a pleasant experience with WCS, ordered a merkur 37c slant razor for $43.49, cheapest price anywhere on the web, with free shipping. I then ordered a alum block to include with the order, which I thought they would include with the razor. Upon checkout they charged me $6.78 more for shipping so I canceled the alum block. The next day I called them to check on the razor order and told them of the extra postage and they said they would send me the alum block and not charge me shipping. I was very pleased and they will get my business in the future. Great company!!!!!!
Yet another WCS great story!
Love 'em!

Top Bottom