What's new

We're back and better than ever!

Howdy guys,

Sorry for the slight bit of downtime, but it was necessary to complete our server migration. We are now operating on what should be (fingers crossed) a much more stable, quicker, less quirky server (a screaming dual xenon, RAIDed SCSI server). This will also give us the ability to continue to grow at the rapid rate that we've been growing.

Many of you might have experienced random database errors in the past. With this new server, those should be a thing of the past.

Also, Randy, searches have been re-enabled, so fear not, you can now perform searches and use the new posts function again. :wink:

If anyone does experience any bizarre behavior, give it a day or two. If you still experience something out of the norm, feel free to PM me.

Enjoy everyone!

-The B&B Mods.

Glad to have you back on the air! Good job Nick.

Earlier this AM it was asking me for some weird log-in. Glad that wasn't a permanent change

Nick said:
Howdy guys,

Sorry for the slight bit of downtime, but it was necessary to complete our server migration. We are now operating on what should be (fingers crossed) a much more stable, quicker, less quirky server (a screaming dual xenon, RAIDed SCSI server). This will also give us the ability to continue to grow at the rapid rate that we've been growing.

Many of you might have experienced random database errors in the past. With this new server, those should be a thing of the past.

Also, Randy, searches have been re-enabled, so fear not, you can now perform searches and use the new posts function again. :wink:

If anyone does experience any bizarre behavior, give it a day or two. If you still experience something out of the norm, feel free to PM me.

Enjoy everyone!

-The B&B Mods.

Once again, life is good! Nice work! Better go call off that hit man...:eek:

Randy

I told you it'd all work out Randy... One sec, there appears to be a straight razor salesman at the ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

I had a moment of absolute terror earlier today when I thought that B&B had vanished... or worse, I had been ostracized (the only reason I could think of for needing a password but not having one). Great to see this place back online. Good job!

:thumbup:

Top Bottom