Roy boyo
Where do you live?
Cardiff ,Wales
What is your age (or) generation?
Bob Dylan ,Steely Dan Miles Davis, Beatles,
What are you in the real world?
Older than I was, Younger than I ever will be again
What is your favorite shave setup?
Just started With straight Razor, or as we call it Cut Throat. I have a Dovo & Double Duck + Kropp.
What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
My family is my life, I smoke a Pipe & make Pipes Stands racks & cabinets, I also plan to make Pipes too. I have a Caravan and use it when the sun shines, I used it ones this year. I love My country Wales, but the weather here is crap. My wife is Filipino,and I live there for 9 years. I still have a house there. I have 2 fantastic kids, Iolo (Welsh name) he is 6, reads music & plays Piano,Gwenyth Angharad ( Welsh name again) she is 4, and wants to play the flute & Guitar & piano. O lucky me!
What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I will let them ask if they are that interested.
One thing that they may like to know is I hold a Doctor-it in Clinical & Forensic Hypnosis. most people are Interested in that side of me.
MY FAVORITE SAYING IS.

NOTHING IN LIFE IS MORE CERTAIN, THAN LIFE IS COMPLETELY UNCERTAIN

Hey Roy, I agree about the weather here! I'm up in North West Wales (about as far west as you can go without getting your feet wet and speaking with an Irish accent). Not ventured onto the cut-throats yet, but like to think that I'd have the guts to do it.

All the best a phob hwyl!

Hi All, Im Roy & blessed as I'm Welsh! I have just started to use a Straight Razor again after many many years. So please, I need all the help I can get.
But I have had a lot of help for a Guy, (now I classed as a friend ) that also lives in Wales In Merthyr Tydfil, I would say it was at one time the heart & making of Wales. I know him as Jamie & I Believe he some times comes on here, but I don't know his nick on here. Anyway Thats me & Im very happy to be here with you all.
Also I would like to know if any other on here smokes a pipe like me.

Hey Roy, I agree about the weather here! I'm up in North West Wales (about as far west as you can go without getting your feet wet and speaking with an Irish accent). Not ventured onto the cut-throats yet, but like to think that I'd have the guts to do it.

All the best a phob hwyl!

North Wales ! I love the place, I have a cousin who owns a Pub in Llanrwst they have THE RED LION , Kieth & Gwen Booth.
hwyl

Top Bottom