What's new

Well-

And moon boots?

proxy.php

Calling your bluff. :lol:

proxy.php

Whoa, what are you doing--probing around in my nightmares? I can distinctly remember buying a pair of black parachute pants at the Merry-Go-Round at the Springfield Mall in Northern VA. Not sure what happened to them, but they went nicely with my David Byrne-inspired black and red button-up-the-side shirt.

Last edited:
as much as i would love to take credit for the photo, Henry posted it some time back... and it still comes to mind every morning as im getting ready for work.

Good God, I feel horrible. Just horrible.

Looks like the Haberdashery is taking off. Just not in the ways Jim envisioned!

Good God, I feel horrible. Just horrible.

Looks like the Haberdashery is taking off. Just not in the ways Jim envisioned!

Henry, im still advocating for your moderating this very forum, certainly it needs someone... it can't be run amok with zero moderation.

still... let's get this Haberdashery back on track:

proxy.php

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
This forum was really needed.
Yeah ... like you're about to get good advice about how to avoid tacky 80s denim ...
This should earn him a 50% reduction in post count. Sheesh I am glad most of my 80s fashion memories included hyper-color shirts
... says the guy who quoted the post so we get to look at the photo again. :mad3:
Rob, you could get banned for posting those pictures. :mad:
Or at least we can prohibit "certain members" from being able to access the Haberdashery for incendiary posts concerning politics, religion, acidwash denim ...
Check your title genius. :mad3:

:lol:

Holy Crap I had a pair of black Z. Cavs and I must sheepishly admit it was one of the most comfortable pair of pants I had worn at the time! :biggrin:

Top Bottom