What's new

Well, well - I had more than I thought

940x450_package-season.jpg

As it turns out we have been doing some remodeling and I found a bunch of stuff that is going right here: INFO! - We Need Your Help! 2020 Annual Saint Sue Moore Memorial Fundraiser. - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/we-need-your-help-2020-annual-saint-sue-moore-memorial-fundraiser.594930/

How about you? Need to clean out some stuff? It does not even need to be shaving related. For instance, I found a resistance band fitness set that will be going to a lucky winner.

One thing is for sure - your help will raise badly needed funds for a great cause. I don't mind telling you we had a sister-in-law who recently went through a double mastectomy so this hits close to home. She is doing great but has that gene that makes her prone to this sinister disease and its recurrence in spite of the surgery. And they have two girls that are young adults that may well have the same dreaded gene.

There has not been much we have been able to do for them this past year due to distance. But there sure is something we can do now and we are all in on this auction. Consider pitching in and helping out. Look through that closet and under that vanity - you can help make a difference too!

IMG_3709.jpeg

IMG_3687.jpeg

IMG_3682.jpeg

IMG_3679.jpeg

IMG_3672.jpeg

IMG_3710.jpeg

IMG_3678.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom