What's new

Well, that was nice! (Father's Day)

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Took advantage of the free shipping on a Father's Day promotion from one of our well-respected vendors, West Coast Shaving.

Then on top of that, they threw in a freebie! A badger brush from Omega.

dsdfgg.jpg

Very thoughtful. As far as the stuff: Wow, they weren't kidding! The Spearhead Seaforth Heather homage smells just out of this world! It has a ton of fans. Really didn't need a soap, but free shipping ...

The B&M Passionflower AS I had to try. Passiflora vines grow here, and the flowers smell amazing. This AS may smell sweeter, more like the juice.

The Omega badger even comes with a brush holder, interesting! The handle isn't my cup of tea exactly, but the knot seems really good. Looking forward to all three. But especially that soap, yowza.

Anyways. Many thanks, WCS.

AA

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Happy Father's Day!

I was about to order my Hensen razor from West Coast Shaving, until I discovered that their prices were above the MSRP, so I said NOPE! But yes, West Coast Shaving is one of the top suppliers of shaving products in retail, we all know their store for sure. That soap is popular ha? I never heard of it on B&B, this is the first time I am hearing about it, its not generally what people appear to buy.

But then again, there are so many brands of shave soaps and aftershaves, its easy to lose track of them all. So the smell of the soap is out of this world ha? Could you please better describe the scent? What scent notes do you detect, or what does it say on the label for which it is trying to convey? A sweet smelling aftershave ha? Your either into that or your not, I wouldn't mind a sweet smelling aftershave.

I agree with you about the brush, that handle so DOES NOT speak to me in any way. I would never buy that brush outright. But, you received it as a gift, and you know what? If you don't end up liking it, you could just PIF it to someone else as a gift. I am sure someone else out there would like it, as we all know regarding brush handles, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Happy Father's Day!

I was about to order my Hensen razor from West Coast Shaving, until I discovered that their prices were above the MSRP, so I said NOPE! But yes, West Coast Shaving is one of the top suppliers of shaving products in retail, we all know their store for sure. That soap is popular ha? I never heard of it on B&B, this is the first time I am hearing about it, its not generally what people appear to buy.

But then again, there are so many brands of shave soaps and aftershaves, its easy to lose track of them all. So the smell of the soap is out of this world ha? Could you please better describe the scent? What scent notes do you detect, or what does it say on the label for which it is trying to convey? A sweet smelling aftershave ha? Your either into that or your not, I wouldn't mind a sweet smelling aftershave.

I agree with you about the brush, that handle so DOES NOT speak to me in any way. I would never buy that brush outright. But, you received it as a gift, and you know what? If you don't end up liking it, you could just PIF it to someone else as a gift. I am sure someone else out there would like it, as we all know regarding brush handles, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

There's an excellent thread on the soap, started by @South Dakota Guy

Fougeres are my fave, and this is indeed a different take.

The AS, from the B&M site:
"Introducing Passiflora, an elegant, sophisticated, spicy fougère that plays on the green soapiness of galbanum oil. This unusual inclusion is buttressed with cinnamon, bergamot, rose, geranium, lavender, and tonka bean, and overlaid with the rich, tangy, slightly acidic edge of a truly fine passion fruit accord."

AA

Took advantage of the free shipping on a Father's Day promotion from one of our well-respected vendors, West Coast Shaving.

View attachment 1476980

Very thoughtful. As far as the stuff: Wow, they weren't kidding! The Spearhead Seaforth Heather homage smells just out of this world! It has a ton of fans. Really didn't need a soap, but free shipping ...

The B&M Passionflower AS I had to try. Passiflora vines grow here, and the flowers smell amazing. This AS may smell sweeter, more like the juice.

The Omega badger even comes with a brush holder, interesting! The handle isn't my cup of tea exactly, but the knot seems really good. Looking forward to all three. But especially that soap, yowza.

AA

SWEET!! :thumbup1::thumbup1:

View attachment 1476980

AA
Very nice!

Top Bottom