What's new

Well, that was a mistake.

Dropped a sample vial of EDP in my Livingroom. Just out of curiosity, how long will it take before the stank clears? It's a nice EDP at least. Just an entire vial is a bit, 70s disco.

It will depend a lot on where you dropped it, did it soak into the material, etc. It might not be too late to remove some of it by cleaning up with diluted alcohol and some rags.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Every time you walk in the room and smell it, remember how happy you are that you're not a fountain pen fan with a sample of bullet proof ink.

Aside from cleaning up all you can, your other resorts are airing the room with fans or trying to mask it with something else (which is likely to make it worse).

Every time you walk in the room and smell it, remember how happy you are that you're not a fountain pen fan with a sample of bullet proof ink.

Aside from cleaning up all you can, your other resorts are airing the room with fans or trying to mask it with something else (which is likely to make it worse).
Good point.

It landed on tile. I did clean it up but it's still quite potent. At least it's an edp I like. It could have been a hard no. So there's that.

Top Bottom