What's new

Well Sue--here we go!

This is embarassing. It proved not to be anything as fancy as I first thought. It was a really, really, really, awful case of poison ivy--I knew it could be bad but not THIS bad. I have no idea how I first got it but on the back of my upper arm were the characteristic streaks that demonstrate the site of the initial innoculation. 99 percent better now and it flared with my first effort to wean the prednisone-thankfully I am down to 5 mg and will taper to tiny doses today just for a very slow taper and safety.

MJB

Okay okay, I'm sold so I'm going to try out some of these soaps. Do any of you know which stores (preferrably in the UK, otherwise the US will do) happily ship these soaps to Belgium in an easy way? :001_smile

If this is not possible then I will have to pick up a few of these when I'm going back to Atlanta later this year.

Sue, a new edt? wow, if it's anything like your New Spice, it'll be the winner of the year! That stuff just ROCKS! I LOVE it, and so does the wife!!! Thanks again so much!!

Jeff

I do ship internationally. There is a nominal Intl. up-charge due to the higher postal costs of Global Priority. I don't have any way to track a package once it leaves the US Postal Service however.
Sue

Top Bottom