What's new

Well, look at that. 2,000 Posts.PIF Time!

+2 for being a 2013 member
+1 for being a my Copper contribution
+0 for being a my Hobbyist contribution :a47::sad:
+2 for being a (still) active member of the 2014 sabbatical.

I think that's 5 entries.

And finally, my favorite letter. It's R. I like R.

$The-Letter-R.jpg

+2 member since 2013
+1 Copper Contributor
-----------------------------------------------

My favorite motorcycle. 2006 R6. This machine and I have a bond. I am getting a bit old for it though. It was a toss up between this and the 1978 Suzuki GS750.
$IMG00205-20100307-1300.jpg

Thanks!

+2 for for being 2013
+1 for copper contributor
+2 for being in the 2014 Shave Sabattical (Still in it to WIN...complete it)

For a grand total of 5 entries. Thank you so much holding this awesome PIF! And I dig the style that you made the entry requirements. Kudos!

Since I'm always ranting about Japan, here's a positive twist. This is my favorite Japanese food. It's delicious. It's Unagi-don, or freshwater eel bowl. Not to be confused with anago,the less delicious salt water eel. I try to limit myself to only once in a while, because it's so expensive and it's better to savor it while I have it.

$2441670079_23065e7422_z.jpg

Thanks very much for he great PIF and reaching 2000 posts.

2 Entries for me.

I took this picture and it reminds me of two of my favourite things, travel and spending time with my Wife. We went to New York for the first time in 2010 for a Surprise Valentine treat, we both loved it and my favourite place was up high looking across the city.

proxy.php

thanks again.
B

I am in

+2 for joining in 2013
+1 for being a vet

Gives me 3 for a grand total.

For the second part, last year SWMBO and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary by taking a cruise - this is a picture from a moonlite stroll that evening at sea.
$1456675_10152149393718455_2046631558_n.jpg

Generous PIF, nice one, thanks for the opportunity

I'm in -

Only 2 though for signing up in 2013...

Photo of favorite...?

Here's one of my favorite places on Earth - Bonavista on Newfoundland

Great entries guys, keep them coming.

I've decided to add a sample of Queen Charlotte Celestial Woods Aftershave Balm to the PIF.

I'm in!

2 for signing up in 2013 for a Total of 2 Entries.

This is my favourite race bike. A 1995 HRC RS125. Nothing like the smell of race fuel and 2-stroke smoke in the morning at the track and the dumbfounded look of the young riders on new shiny supersport's trying to figure out why they were just passed by something that sounds like a demonic weedwacker.

$314wgba.jpg

I am active duty army, but I can't join the group yet as I joined in dec2013. Can I still claim it? I'm in either way.
2 for joining in 2013
2 for active duty
total of 4? Entries.
Here is a picture of my favorite memory of 2013. Where my grandmother with mesothelioma got to meet her great grandson for the first time. Even though she is sick it was a wonderful moment.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 105
I get 2 entries for joining in 2013. That's all.

For my favorite I will post a picture of my favorite son (my only son :) ) riding bikes at my favorite vacation spot. Ocean City, MD!$iphone dump 11-26 187.jpg

Jeff, that is quite a generous PIF. :thumbup1: I am NOT In though as I have most of what is being offered.

As a fellow participant of the 2014 Sabbatical, I wish both you and myself good luck! I need to find how to get the Vegetarian badge as I have been one all my life. :001_smile

Great PIF

Signed up 4/2010=5
Army Veteran =1
Steward =1
Total=7

Last week we adopted and rescued a Basset, her name is Bailey. She is a sweetheart.

Attachments

• $IMG_0190-001.jpg
    $IMG_0190-001.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 94
I'm in.
2 points - joined in 2013

Total Points...2

Favorite place... Disneyland!!! I miss going here (used to have an annual pass.) I hope to take my girls here someday soon (I now live in Michigan which makes it a bit harder to go.)
$disneyland1.jpg

Hi LowJax: I'm not in but just wanted to say nice PiF and congrats on the 2K post. Here's to many more posts!

WARHAWK

$photo.jpg one of my favorite combinations of gear. Especially the EJ head on the Bulldog handle.
I joined in 2013 so 2 entries for me.

PS sorry for the sideways pic. Its right side up on my computer so I'm not really sure why its not here.

Top Bottom