What's new

Well, look at that. 2,000 Posts.PIF Time!

Im in

2 entries for signing up in 2013
1 for being a veteran
3 total
My favorite person is my son

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1389036553932.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1389036553932.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 149
2 for signing up in 2013
2 for Active Duty (Tag applied for a week ago)
4 total

This is a picture of my favorite restaurant in the world (so far!). It's a Yaki-niku place called Tengu, in Yamato City, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan. When we lived there, we would go often with our Japanese neighbors and friends and sit and eat, drink, and converse for hours while cooking our food over a table top grill. Some of my best memories of living overseas are from this restaurant, including this picture from our last night in Japan.

I used to love Yaki-niku also. We always used to say that it was a type of restaurant that would never exist in the U.S. because of liability reasons.

Thanks for the PIF! I'm in.

2 for joining in 2013
2 for being active in the 2014 Sabbatical
4 TOTAL

Here's a picture of my favorite ukulele. It's a Pono AT-E Tenor made of solid acacia wood with an electric pickup.
proxy.php

Not in, but great PIF. I just wanted to posta pic of my favorite bit of irony given your profile pic and extra entries for vegetarians

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 132
Not in, but great PIF. I just wanted to posta pic of my favorite bit of irony given your profile pic and extra entries for vegetarians

Even more ironic is that the vegetarian tags are not for actual vegetarians.

But nice pic though. I like it!

I'm in with 2. I've not tried any of that stuff. I love to chase these around the lake on my down time!

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 129
1 for signing up in 2014
10000 for having a handlebar moustache :thumbup1: Oh... I guess that one doesn't count HAHA

this is an older pic but the rotation has not changed much. Just added a zippo and that tamper there broke :( these are my favorite pipes. Well, all of them really. I use them almost everyday, good moustache food :lol:

linty1

My wallet cries.
NOT in, but great PIF, and hey, *high five* on the milestone, and may there be many more to come!

2 for signing up in 2013

2 Total Entries

My favorite whisky distillery:

$ardbeg logo.jpg

Ardbeg, the most peatiest of all whiskies! I love the smoke what it can offer! You can't beat that!
The distillery was founded in 1815 and almost closed down in 1981. In 1997 Glenmorangie bought and reopened the distillery and since then it's whisky has gathered a lot of friends from allover the globe. I recommend this everyone!

2 for Signing up in 2013
1 for being a Copper Contributor

3 Total entires
$mingo.jpg

This is a picture of Mingo Springs golf course in Rangeley Maine. It is probably my favorite place to be. I go once a year with my father, brother, uncles and several friends from the printing business. It is a tradition the local printers started about 30 years ago. There is a lot of beer, golf and good times. I have been lucky enough to go for the past 17 years in a row. We swim in Rangeley Lake (visible in the back of this photo) and play wiffle ball when not golfing. Good Times!

I'm in. Thanks for the PIF!
3 entries for joining in 2012
1 for copper contributor

4 total entries.

My favorite pistol is the Browning Nomad I inherited from my father.
$BrowningNomad.jpg

I'm in!

+2 for signing up in 2013
+2 for being active (and so far successful) in the 2014 Sabbatical

4 total

For my favorite... I chose my favorite cities/favorite place to travel: Puerto Vallarta. I've had a lot of great times there, and can't wait to go back.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 95
Not in, but a fantastic PIF. Some lucky sod will enjoy that Red Tip and software!

HST for ya.
$b187e99622208d04c19e0a39fa40a352.jpg

Last edited:
Great PIF!
Even a caveman* can type "I'm in" and get entered into a PIF.
I'm in

(See my username.)

1. For the first part, you will have to do math. Yep, math. You have to figure out the number of entries you get into the PIF. Here's how it will work.

You get 1 entry for every year you have been on B&B. (2014 = 1, 2013 = 2, 2012 = 3, etc).

Luckily my math is so easy a caveman can do it too. I qualify for nothing other than that one, but I do well with it at 8 entries because 2007.

2. The second part will be a picture. Post a picture of your favorite _______.

So many of my favorite things are not photogenic (or, in caveman English, ugly)...but I can come up with something. How about my latest favorite razor?
proxy.php

*No offense intended to any real cavemen who are on B&B.
None taken. :biggrin:

I'm in.

2 for signing up in 2013
2 for being active 2014 shenanigans participant on the list

4 total entries

Me in my favorite spot for watching sunrises (sorry for the blurry photo):

$252269_10200090937946864_87997833_n.jpg

Top Bottom