What's new

"Well, life all comes down to a few moments. This is one of them."

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
On Tuesday February 21st at 10:13pm I will arrive in Indianapolis and will propose marriage to a lovely woman named Melissa. An assist to AirTran and to Tiffany & Co., for making this a reality. MAJOR butterflies in my gut. Thought it only proper to announce this on my favorite community of Gentlemen.

Attachments

• $mm122511.jpg
    $mm122511.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 433
  • $melreed.jpg
    $melreed.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 429
Last edited:
Indeed, cheers to you!

It seems that the biggest challenge on your trip will be figuring out how to get razor blades at your destination.

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Indeed, cheers to you!

It seems that the biggest challenge on your trip will be figuring out how to get razor blades at your destination.

Phil Huntsinger at BullGoose took care of me...a package arrived at my soon to be new home in Indianapolis just a few days ago with Edwin Jagger DE, Blades, Semogue brush, and Trumper's Shaving Cream. Melissa has already procured for me items from Floris, Penhaligon's, Proraso, et all and has assembled a nice "Shave Den" that she is very pleased with in fact. It is nice to have a soon to be wife who embraces this concept. She is in fact a Penhaligon's gal herself having become a Lily & Spice lover. This bodes well I'm thinking!

Phil Huntsinger at BullGoose took care of me...a package arrived at my soon to be new home in Indianapolis just a few days ago with Edwin Jagger DE, Blades, Semogue brush, and Trumper's Shaving Cream. Melissa has already procured for me items from Floris, Penhaligon's, Proraso, et all and has assembled a nice "Shave Den" that she is very pleased with in fact. It is nice to have a soon to be wife who embraces this concept. She is in fact a Penhaligon's gal herself having become a Lily & Spice lover. This bodes well I'm thinking!

You think? HANG ON FOR DEAR LIFE AND DON'T EVER LET HER GET AWAY!!!!!:biggrin1:

Congratulations! I've been married to my wonderful wife for just over 14 years. We're always amazed that it has been so long. It never seems like it.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
For the reception, dinner will consist of mako shark.

Congrats, Mike!

Don't be fooled, that's how they get you... :001_tt2:

Nah, all joking aside, cheers!

Top Bottom