What's new

Well, I’m back, I guess

I had ordered a Supply adjustable razor about the same time as I got a deal on a Feather AS-D2, maybe shortly before. After using the Feather for a while and acquiring a few others (sound familiar?) I had pretty much forgotten about the Supply razor. I‘d even PIF’d my original Supply razor.
So, guess what showed up today? Yep, the new adjustable Supply single edge. I have not had a chance to use it yet, just loaded a blade. I Hate the plastic dispenser. Hope the blades are good. Have a few Personnas somewhere but will have to decide if I want to order any B20s.
Jack

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I had ordered a Supply adjustable razor about the same time as I got a deal on a Feather AS-D2, maybe shortly before. After using the Feather for a while and acquiring a few others (sound familiar?) I had pretty much forgotten about the Supply razor. I‘d even PIF’d my original Supply razor.
So, guess what showed up today? Yep, the new adjustable Supply single edge. I have not had a chance to use it yet, just loaded a blade. I Hate the plastic dispenser. Hope the blades are good. Have a few Personnas somewhere but will have to decide if I want to order any B20s.
Jack
Sorry this took so long, but how's the Supply adjustable SE working out?

Top Bottom