What's new

well I think I might be a one soap type of guy...

After having tried a lot of different soaps (Irish Moosh, Tabac, MWF, Cella, Art of Shaving, Speick, Palmolive, CADE, etc)

I think I've settled on Proraso Green and white. For some reason I find them to be very easy to work with and they give me great lather every single time. I can also find them locally which helps when running low.

Any other "one" soap or cream type of people here?

JF

I think I'll wind up this way. I would rather have the selection for AS and colognes to finish up with. Soap scents don't last past the rinse for me anyway.
I've been using P.160 for the last month and am not missing my other stuff.

With P160, you could go a long time without another soap/cream.

I could use AOS Sandalwood and not get tired of it.

I don't care too much about smell. As long as it smells decent. I care about performance, and I find that the proraso really works with my skin. I find cella to be kinda sticky and MWF to be a bit of a pain to lather. The other soap I realled enjoyed was Tabac, but I'm all out of that.

I think I'll wind up this way. I would rather have the selection for AS and colognes to finish up with. Soap scents don't last past the rinse for me anyway.
I've been using P.160 for the last month and am not missing my other stuff.

Don't get too attached to it Chris...

I could probably use PdS Green Tea every day for the rest of my life.

Don't get too attached to it Chris...

I could probably use PdS Green Tea every day for the rest of my life.

Haha yeah I know... Once I am done testing other things I can change the soap variable. Plus I figure once it runs out there's always Cella for a soft Italian soap that smells like candy.

After much experimentation, I've settled on 3 soaps (Cella, Speick, Harris Lavender). I could do with Cella alone, but I still like a little variety.

I have come very close on several occasions to declaring Proraso my one and only soap. I have come just as close to declaring several Harris soaps, Cella, Kent, AOS sandalwood, Salter vetiver cream (how did that get in there?) my one and only. Queen Charlotte, Pre de Provence...actually there may be one and only one soap that could not be my only soap. You guessed it.

Top Bottom