What's new

Well I have converted my mother-in-law.

A few weeks ago my mother-in-law called me. She is a live in nurse and takes care of her boyfriend who is sickly. She told me that she has to shave him but the multi blade carts clog up and tear up the poor mans face. She asked me what i used. I told her about DEs. She told me that her dad shaved like that and her boyfriend was intrested in soap. She asked were i purchased my supplies. I told her about maggards. Her money is very tight so i orderd her a baili tto, a puck of haslinger, a tub of chiseled face GTB, a blade sampler, and a maggards synthetic brush. These came to her house in Virginia. (I live in Michigan). She shaved him for a week using the GTB and supplies. She told me today that he loves the razor and the sent of the soap. She even said she tried it on her legs and loved it. So thats two I have converted. Two birds with one stone. She thanks me everytime we talk. The best part is i got to put a smile on two peoples faces.

That's fantastic!
I can't wait to start loving it (I am still waiting on my starter kit) and converting everyone around me.

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Very compassionate of you.
The poor man suffered a stroke in which left him disabled. The least i could do is give him a little joy. In B&B fashion theres nothing more joyous than a good shave. Plus i just lead my mother in law to the edge of a rabbit hole.

Good stuff!

When I saw the thread title I though “Well that must have been an awkward conversation...” but I’m glad to see it wasn’t and that it’s working out!

The poor man suffered a stroke in which left him disabled. The least i could do is give him a little joy. In B&B fashion theres nothing more joyous than a good shave. ...
That's terrific. :thumbup1:
The additional tactile and scent sensations must have a hidden benefit too, I imagine.

A few weeks ago my mother-in-law called me. She is a live in nurse and takes care of her boyfriend who is sickly. She told me that she has to shave him but the multi blade carts clog up and tear up the poor mans face. She asked me what i used. I told her about DEs. She told me that her dad shaved like that and her boyfriend was intrested in soap. She asked were i purchased my supplies. I told her about maggards. Her money is very tight so i orderd her a baili tto, a puck of haslinger, a tub of chiseled face GTB, a blade sampler, and a maggards synthetic brush. These came to her house in Virginia. (I live in Michigan). She shaved him for a week using the GTB and supplies. She told me today that he loves the razor and the sent of the soap. She even said she tried it on her legs and loved it. So thats two I have converted. Two birds with one stone. She thanks me everytime we talk. The best part is i got to put a smile on two peoples faces.
WTG!

Very nice gesture. That story strikes home for me. I’d like to PIF some software and blades to them. If that’s ok please message me.

Top Bottom