What's new

Well folks, I think I have a problem.

Welcome to the nut house um I mean nib. It can be an addictive little hobby. 4 months ago I got my first pen. Now I have 2 and about 40 sample inks. I ended up getting the wife and daughter pens just to help me get through the ink faster so I can buy more.

Wow, as I look back on that, maybe I need help.

You might need to get more than one demonstrator, that way you can compare multiple samples without having to waste any ink.
[/ENABLE] :lol:

The scary thing is that I'm already planning a leather pen case and I haven't even received my first order from Goulet Pens. I need to cut up all of my credit cards now . . . and disable PayPal.

My order came in today. I immediately cleaned out the Vista and filled it with the Diamine Ancient Copper. Initial thoughts: I freaking love the color of the ink. As for the Lamy Vista and converter: easy to use converter, smooth nib, great looks (although I'm still deciding if I'm ok with the red cap on the converter). Overall, very happy with my purchases and looking forward to continuing to try them out.

Also, as I'm sure you all know, Goulet Pens did an incredible job of shipping quickly and packing incredibly well. Top notch retailer!

Top Bottom