What's new

Well-fitted Hats

I had a silly idea for the hats which is to find avatars where the hats fit perfectly or near so and show them off. For example, I was browsing a thread today and saw this:

Screenshot_20211206-123049.png

I got a chuckle out of the fact that it looked so perfect. I've seen this with other hats as well.

Maybe this isn't a great idea but it might be a way to put a positive spin on this feature that some seem to dislike.

I had a silly idea for the hats which is to find avatars where the hats fit perfectly or near so and show them off. For example, I was browsing a thread today and saw this:

View attachment 1373902

I got a chuckle out of the fact that it looked so perfect. I've seen this with other hats as well.

Maybe this isn't a great idea but it might be a way to put a positive spin on this feature that some seem to dislike.
That's a good idea Eric, I have seen quite a few around that look fine!

Mine unfortunately looks like a very good impression of a well dressed head wound :)

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Prince was a prolific songwriter, penning songs that were hits for other artists such as
The Bangles "Manic Monday"
Sinead O'Connor "Nothing Compares 2 U"
Stevie Nicks "Stand Back"
Here's a tangent!
If you get a chance, or have seen the show "The Chosen" about the ministry of Jesus, look at the character "Matthew".... That actor could play Prince with no makeup. Appears to be his twin to me.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Apparently he had a bank vault in his house they had to call a cracker in to open after he died and it was absolutely stuffed full of unreleased music.

Apparently he had a bank vault in his house they had to call a cracker in to open after he died and it was absolutely stuffed full of unreleased music.
I still remember the day Prince passed away....the first person I thought of was Alex.

Prince was a true genius. I regret not going to his show here a few years earlier.

Top Bottom