What's new

Well crap... Im addicted.

SO I found a 66" 4th quarter Gillete Tech at an antique mall yesterday and cleaned it up this morning. Just shaved with it.... DUDES... GUYS... IT WAS AMAZEBALLS! Like.... it was way better than my Merkur Futr. What the hell, and that thin head? Got right under my nose like a champ. I am a fan of the three piece design as well.... I think I have a problem... Well at least its not booze right?!

Yep, that was one of my first birth year/quarters razors also. Nice shaver indeed.

Congratulations and welcome to the rabbit hole. Glad to see you have taken the first step...admitting the addiction.

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
The Tech is a fine razor. And you have an addiction.

And you have been at B and B only since May 1, 2017.

Amazing how something as simple as a good shave can make the day better. Congrats on the tech.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

No need to be bummed (since you said "Oh Crap")...congratulations on the addiction! Now go and find some more brushes, aftershaves, soaps, and even razors!

The Tech is a fine razor. And you have an addiction.

And you have been at B and B only since May 1, 2017.
Lol right? I have been wet shaving for a while, but just joined the forum. I think it's the support group enabling me.....

Your friendly neighborhood BambulanceMan

I feel the same way. I have a Edwin Jagger DE89 on the way, one for me, one for littleBB. Along with a Semogue 620 and more soap/cream (I have "enough" already, and the Williams puck works fine for me;) Lather & Wood sandalwood and Proraso Red. I got into this to save money, right? I mean blades are cheaper, yes? That's what I tell Mrs.BB. Once I dial it in, and figure out which blades I want....this stuff will last the rest of my life, knowing how little I throw away...

I feel the same way. I have a Edwin Jagger DE89 on the way, one for me, one for littleBB. Along with a Semogue 620 and more soap/cream (I have "enough" already, and the Williams puck works fine for me;) Lather & Wood sandalwood and Proraso Red. I got into this to save money, right? I mean blades are cheaper, yes? That's what I tell Mrs.BB. Once I dial it in, and figure out which blades I want....this stuff will last the rest of my life, knowing how little I throw away...
Lol yep. I am also a fan of the sandalwood. Rocking the Proraso Red soap and as atm

Your friendly neighborhood BambulanceMan

The thing is, it may be tough to find a razor that shaves better. But there's always something else to try!

Read: Buy Everything and try it all... then PIF it all and buy more and do it again.....
We are your support group.. we support YOU buying everything and telling us about it.

SO I found a 66" 4th quarter Gillete Tech ...
ZOMG!
66 inches? That's huge. Even bigger than this one:
proxy.php

(Yeah, yeah, I know what you really meant. :wink:)

Top Bottom