What's new

Well Color me Purple!

Hi,

I've been asked to join steward team here in the Beard and Moustache Forum. So I though I should do a quick introduction.

Some of you may already know me from here, the safety razor sections (I have a few ADs :001_rolle), or a few the Clubs and Brotherhood threads. I've had at least some form of beard longer than I haven't at this point in my life. I'm here to help out, so if you have any ideas of things you would like to see, or need help with anything feel free to shoot me a PM.

Thanks for having me. Very exited to be wearing the purple!

Troy

Thanks everyone!

Congrats! Honestly, you have the best job here! :thumbup:
Thanks, I think so too. I get the badge, and a nice quite little corner over here to take care of and learn the ropes. Not sure how I lucked into it, but glad I did. :thumbup:

Congratulations on your Stewardship Troy! :thumbup:

I noticed your badge the other day, and have just rediscovered where the Beards & Moustaches forum is! :facep:

TO WORK:
Some of my mustache hair is coming out white instead of brown. Is this fatal? If not, do you know how to cure it?

I noticed your badge the other day, and have just rediscovered where the Beards & Moustaches forum is! :facep:

TO WORK:
Some of my mustache hair is coming out white instead of brown. Is this fatal? If not, do you know how to cure it?

$41JXUPXrVlL._SY355_.jpg

TO WORK:
Thanks Cal!

Hey, you spell mustache the right way. I thought you would spell it funny like it is in this forum and my sig. As far as the white I say leave it, after all isn't it the silver back gorilla that gets all the females. :wink2:

Top Bottom