What's new

Well.ca 10% off plus Burt's Bee's 15% off

Just a heads up to the Canucks out there....well.ca is running a 15% off special on Burt's Bee's products, and I've been sitting on the fence humming and hawing, because I just wasn't sure how badly I wanted to try out the BB shave cream. Well they just did an email blast today that gives 10% off all natural/organic products (coupon code 10GREEN), so it's a stacked discount for the BB products. Not a bad score. Of course, that just meant that I wound up ordering some Herban Cowboy and Stock Spice as well. And that's it! I'm not buying anything else! I mean it this time!

Hmmm...well I tried it out this morning and I have to say I was unimpressed. I wouldn't say it's horrid, I think it's probably a good product, but it's not the right product for me. I really like big lather soaps and this one is a no lather cream. It's either going to the Neverending PIF or it will wind up in my cabinet next to the RazoRock shave gel (which will probably also find it's way into the Neverending PIF).

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Thanks for the head's up mate!

This deal is done. I'm surprised this thread came up again, since I originally posted it a few weeks ago. Sorry, but if I see a good deal from them again, I'll be sure to post it.

Top Bottom