What's new

Well, any questions out there?

Oh I've got a couple of questions that I havnt seen answered before so here goes...what's better a coticule or a j-nat, what strop is better 2" or 3", what's the best razor for a newbie?
Thanks guys I hope you can answer this :)

Legion

Staff member
I'm bleeding quite heavily into my bathroom sink. I'm getting a bit weak from blood loss, but the phone is in the kitchen, meaning I will have to cross about twenty feet of carpet to call for help. We just had it put in, and my wife will kill me if I get blood all over it. I've saturated all the towels in this room, but is there another way to staunch the bleeding so I can make a dash for it? I'll need an answer quite quickly.

BTW, I tried styptic. It stung but didn't work so well.

I'm bleeding quite heavily into my bathroom sink. I'm getting a bit weak from blood loss, but the phone is in the kitchen, meaning I will have to cross about twenty feet of carpet to call for help. We just had it put in, and my wife will kill me if I get blood all over it. I've saturated all the towels in this room, but is there another way to staunch the bleeding so I can make a dash for it? I'll need an answer quite quickly.

If I had a nickel for every time somebody asked that one...

How many times do we have to tell you not to use modern williams?

:bayrum2:

Try Bayrum (and don't forget to turn on the video camera)

What do you wipe you blade on during your shave, I'm thinking of buying a rubber shave bowl to wipe my blade on it looks like a plunger but it's $55

Legion

Staff member
What do you wipe you blade on during your shave, I'm thinking of buying a rubber shave bowl to wipe my blade on it looks like a plunger but it's $55

If you are thinking of the bowl I think you are, I think it is made of clay. Even better!

Top Bottom