What's new

Well, any questions out there?

Yes you are, see if it wasn't for this thread I would have just cut a plunger in half and used that and boy would I look like a birk then, well i'll just throw this plunger with my dead badger and cow bone I found.

I find it more comfortable to shave with the dull side if the razor (I think its called the spine??).
I don't seem to be getting very good shaves....what am I doing wrong???

I just bought a razor from an antiques store. Is it shave ready?

Probably just give it a try, if it has a blood stain on it then it's defiantly sharp.

I once tried shaving with both sides of one of my kamisoris I worked out that the bottom side was a lot sharper than the top side

I'm bleeding quite heavily into my bathroom sink. I'm getting a bit weak from blood loss, but the phone is in the kitchen, meaning I will have to cross about twenty feet of carpet to call for help. We just had it put in, and my wife will kill me if I get blood all over it. I've saturated all the towels in this room, but is there another way to staunch the bleeding so I can make a dash for it? I'll need an answer quite quickly.

BTW, I tried styptic. It stung but didn't work so well.

get a cordless.

I'm bleeding quite heavily into my bathroom sink. I'm getting a bit weak from blood loss, but the phone is in the kitchen, meaning I will have to cross about twenty feet of carpet to call for help. We just had it put in, and my wife will kill me if I get blood all over it. I've saturated all the towels in this room, but is there another way to staunch the bleeding so I can make a dash for it? I'll need an answer quite quickly.

Better to bleed out with dignity in the shave den, then to have to head off for the big dirt nap with the last words you hear being from your wife saying "I told you so!"

R.I.P. brother!

Hey Slash, is yellow tape better than red tape?

(too funny. Folks pick on him, but I'm fully on the no-tape side with him, I'm just quiet about it.)

The best thing you can do at this point is work on your flexibility which will probably improve on its own as you start to veer toward unconsciousness. Your goal is to bend over, grab your ankles, and kiss your @$$ goodbye!

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
If you dig up a neglected thread from 2005 do you get a Necromancer custom title?

What is the meaning of life?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

If I travel back in time and kill my great grandfather how can I exist to go back in time to kill my great grandfather?

If I travel faster than the speed of light and look back do I see myself coming?

If a tree fall in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
What is the meaning of life?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

If I travel back in time and kill my great grandfather how can I exist to go back in time to kill my great grandfather?

If I travel faster than the speed of light and look back do I see myself coming?

If a tree fall in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

I think Spock answered most of those questions in the 5th episode of the second season of Star Trek. The one where they had trouble with their dilithium crystals.

Dear Dr. Straight -

I have heard of something called a 'coochie razor' but there is nothing in the Wiki. Please advise.

Also, just what is a 'Weishi', anyway?

Last edited:
Top Bottom