What's new

Weleda lotion or balsam?

I'm looking for some new AS to perhaps add to my staple. (Lucky Tiger, Speick Active, Floid Blue)

Is there any B&B-member who has tried both and is willing to comment a bit? I'm not the biggest fan of balms, but my skin can tolerate Nivea Sensitive.

All tips and help is welcome, I hope your day is treating you well!

I haven't tried them, but I smelled them in a pharmacy the other day. Didn't strike me as something I'd enjoy. Ingredients are good, all natural and stuff. But the scent... Was really patchouli based, smelled a little strong, like hippie strong.

I have the Weleda splash and balm and like them both.

The herbal scent of the splash may be off-putting to some. It's a very "natural" smell, which may not be a good thing if you expect a more perfumey scent. Anyway, it fades fast. Aside from the scent, the splash is a very conventional alcohol splash, not very greasy, with a noticeable burn.

The balm has a milder scent than the splash, a bit citrusy, but, like the splash, very "natural". It's one of my favorite balms. It's relatively thin without feeling too watery. It does have some alcohol, which I like.

The blue glass bottles are quite unique, by the way. They are just transparent enough that you can see the level of the liquid inside.

Top Bottom