What's new

Welcome Wadi Men's Care!

Good morning,

I wanted to share my story about me and the brand. I always enjoyed a good shave since my teenage years but I always had skin irritations and breakouts so over the years I started to experiment with different shaving creams in efforts to improve my skin. I went through many brands including Cremo, AoS, Gillette, TOB, etc. I saw some improvement but i wasn't satisfied. So I took matters into my own hand and started my own brand called Wadi Men's Care and created my own natural shaving cream that works well for my skin. No harsh chemicals and no synthetic scent.

I also wanted to create a natural/organic brand that men can connect with because most natural/organic personal care brand is geared toward women. We are a masculine brand but with some humor. Check out my web site for more information about my story, my mission, and core values. www.wadimenscare.com/story

We just had our online grand opening this past weekend and it was a success. The feedback from the shaving cream have been positive. If you guys are interested in our shaving cream, I created a different thread for 40% Off only at Amazon for all B&B members but I will re-post here.

Copy & Paste the code at check out.

Coupon Code: I7SPT9CZ

CLICK HERE if you want to buy.

Thanks,
Mo
Founder, wadimenscare.com

Good morning,

I wanted to share my story about me and the brand. I always enjoyed a good shave since my teenage years but I always had skin irritations and breakouts so over the years I started to experiment with different shaving creams in efforts to improve my skin. I went through many brands including Cremo, AoS, Gillette, TOB, etc. I saw some improvement but i wasn't satisfied. So I took matters into my own hand and started my own brand called Wadi Men's Care and created my own natural shaving cream that works well for my skin. No harsh chemicals and no synthetic scent.

I also wanted to create a natural/organic brand that men can connect with because most natural/organic personal care brand is geared toward women. We are a masculine brand but with some humor. Check out my web site for more information about my story, my mission, and core values. www.wadimenscare.com/story

We just had our online grand opening this past weekend and it was a success. The feedback from the shaving cream have been positive. If you guys are interested in our shaving cream, I created a different thread for 40% Off only at Amazon for all B&B members but I will re-post here.

Copy & Paste the code at check out.

Coupon Code: I7SPT9CZ

CLICK HERE if you want to buy.

Thanks,
Mo
Founder, wadimenscare.com

Wow! That is very gracious of you Mo! How can someone pass up that deal!

Mo,
I am going to be introducing you on the B&B Radio Show this weekend, along wot a synopsis of you product do you prefer your full name, first name, or only your brand name. Thanks and welcome to B&B

Hello,

That would be great. I prefer brand name. I will also extend the 40% discount to the end of the weekend so people listening can get the deal. Thank you!

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I want as many people as possible to try it out. It is a different shaving cream from the traditional wet shaving creams (brushless and low lather) but i think people will be happy with the result.

Hi welcome
Is the cream not applied with a brush?
Thx

Top Bottom