What's new

Welcome to? Who? or "Whats in a name"?

@one_fifty_six
if you hover on your name on the top line, the auto-dropdown will show signature.
I don't recall what the minimum number of posts is to create a signature line, but that is where you create it.
there are some limitations which the Mods an Stews can help with sorting out.
awww maybe i havent talked enough to give myself a signature. thanks.

Am i missing something here? Where is the signature line?

@one_fifty_six
if you hover on your name on the top line, the auto-dropdown will show signature.
I don't recall what the minimum number of posts is to create a signature line, but that is where you create it.
there are some limitations which the Mods an Stews can help with sorting out.

Can't find the signature section in the dropdown either....

Flintstone65

Imagining solutions for imaginary problems
I completely agree -- this is post #2 for me, so I've got 8 more to go!!! For folks looking here, my name is Fred -- yeah, I know the avatar and my screen name would suggest that I'm adopting a persona, but my first name really is Fred. Not many of us around, and while it's taken me about 50 years to get used, I've pretty much made my peace with it.

I completely agree -- this is post #2 for me, so I've got 8 more to go!!! For folks looking here, my name is Fred -- yeah, I know the avatar and my screen name would suggest that I'm adopting a persona, but my first name really is Fred. Not many of us around, and while it's taken me about 50 years to get used, I've pretty much made my peace with it.
This is also MY second post. My name is Bob but I'm pretty sure that name is not unique here. Anyway, Welcome Fred!
-Bob

Gentleman,

Some user names are 20 letters long and unpronounceable, a few are numbers and symbols and consequently for me, forgettable.

The bottom line for me is- its just polite, the correct and the pleasant thing to do.

Is it a B&B rule? No, it's not required. I think it just makes the time spent here more pleasant.

There is a signature line available if you do not wish to type it again and again.

!

Jim, I'd love to add a signature but can't figure out HOW...and your link above only takes me back to the "home page".
How about a "how to"?

Jim, I'd love to add a signature but can't figure out HOW...and your link above only takes me back to the "home page".
How about a "how to"?
At the top of the page, click on your avatar name.
temp.jpg

This opens a drop down menu.
temp1.jpg

Select "Signature". This opens the Signature editing window.
temp2.jpg

Thanks Clay....wrong place you need a few more posts to create a signature.
I have updated the link in the first post.

Thanks Clay....wrong place you need a few more posts to create a signature.
I have updated the link in the first post.

Unfortunately the link, to me anyway, remains broken. I get the B&B error screen when I click on it. Doesn't matter, in my exuberance I failed to read down far enough where ALL was explained. My apologies.

John

Top Bottom