What's new

Welcome to the WCS forum!

John,
I must say. Your site is very good. But I have only ordered twice from you and both times have been a disaster. The first my packages were lost which I don't blame on y'all. II I ordered and onyx shaving Bowl and black first two came broken then your employees talked me into taking color I did not want. Should have just gotten a refund. Sorry to be let down everything else seems great. Sorry to say but I will be taking my business elsewhere. Please let Eric and Kevin know that I dropped off the package they wanted me to return at the post office at about 1 o'clock Central Standard Time.

Last edited:
@jhnsyme
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience that you may have experience.

At West Coast Shaving, we take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your expectations.

As a testament to our strive for perfection, we have taken steps to ensure that this will never happen again.

We deeply value your relationship with our company and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our customers deserve the very best. If you have any further questions or comments regarding this matter, please feel free to discuss it with us at [email protected] , or call our customer service.

Hope you have a good day.

- Joan

Joan,
Kim called and explained everything. She is most courteous and well-spoken. She does her job incredibly well and explaining what had happened and I hold no ill will toward your company. I apologize for the slight rant on the Block but everyone loses their temper on occasion. Please accept my apologies and know that when the time is right I will shop with you again.

Most humbly yours,

John S Ford

Norton72

Contributor
Good Morning. I have ordered from you all a couple of times and would like to register an account on your website. However, every time I try to register I get the message that a link has been sent to my email and that i should click on it to activate my account. I never get the email and I have checked my spam folder. I have tried this many times with the same result. I emailed y'all from the website about this but got no reply. I like to have my own account from any vendor that I use so that I can view past orders and just keep up with my online activity. it also makes it much easier to order.

Thank you,
Jude