What's new

Welcome to the new "Belly of the Blade" Forum

I'm confused. If this section is new, how are there 12 pages of threads going back to 2009? Were these threads previously sprinkled across all the other existing sections? If that is the case, then somebody has been working their tail off.

Well done!

I'm confused. If this section is new, how are there 12 pages of threads going back to 2009? Were these threads previously sprinkled across all the other existing sections? If that is the case, then somebody has been working their tail off.

Well done!

I don't know where all of it came from, but alot of the stuff came from the great outdoors section.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member

Well done!
Yes, they came from other forums!
I don't know where all of it came from, but alot of the stuff came from the great outdoors section.
The Great Outdoors, The Mess Hall, Honing, and the Barbershop.

Honing was a little more difficult due to the habit of some to refer to straight razors as a knife!

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Shouldn't you sticky this thread?
Naww!
I figure it will eventually lose interest and drop off the map when introductions are over!
If there are particular things we need to sticky, we can when the time comes.
If there are particularly valuable threads that folks think are a good reference, let me know and we can form one Sticky with links to the important threads.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the new "Belly of the Blade" Forum where all things knife related can be discussed and cross referenced!
tumblr_n1txs2snOg1t9j2fvo1_500.gif

Sorry....Couldn't resist. ;) 🤣

Top Bottom