What's new

Welcome to the B&B Video Library. Your Guide to the Forum

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
proxy.php

Introducing the Badger & Blade Video Library

In a continuing effort to bring our members a "One Stop" shop, we are PROUD to announce the creation of the B&B VIDEO LIBRARY. This Library will house videos produced by Badger & Blade and as it evolves will include:

Also, a one of a kind bi-weekly broadcast; "B&B Radio", that will touch on. Any information on the feed to listen to the radio show as a podcast (including the feed) is available here.

In the future we will also be looking at adding videos from YOU, our members!

If you would like to suggest a topic for a video please PM Skypsyd, or Toothpick.

We hope you enjoy the new Video Library!!

Last edited by a moderator:

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Ahh, its own Forum. I thothought it was going to be a subforum under GSD. Very good, it deserves its own Forum

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Ain't it cool! We are looking forward to filling it up with videos!

Nice work guys! Let me know if you need any audio or video post production work done. Always professional. Always pro bono (for B&B that is). :)

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Great idea! Way to go, expanding B&B with quality material. :thumbup: Will B&B Radio be a podcast, or accessed here only?

For now, here and YouTube. We are discussing expanding to a podcast in the future. Thanks!

are you allowed to post original work like a video of you shaving or an amature razor review I just ordered a mountable camera and I particulary want to show how I use my half blades in a standard DE safety razor intrested in understanding the rules. please respond.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
are you allowed to post original work like a video of you shaving or an amature razor review I just ordered a mountable camera and I particulary want to show how I use my half blades in a standard DE safety razor intrested in understanding the rules. please respond.

At the moment we allow videos to be posted in the forums that are not commercial in nature or advertisements. These videos would typically go in which ever forum they relate to.

However, there are a few things that are frowned upon. Such as posting the same video repeatedly, posting videos made by the same person repeatedly, and directing members to a YouTube Channel.

Moderators review videos from time to time and if it is deemed a violation of our TOU it will be removed. Every member is reminded to comply with the requests of the Moderators in these instances.

Thanks for your question!

Top Bottom