What's new

Welcome To Our Newest Members As Of 7/2/06!

We would like to welcome our newest 32 members to this site! :badger: This past week the following members have joined us!!!

mrs. chefchris
mikey
fret
dbkatz
srk1103
Rediscovered
Flyer
Dan
SmartBomb
mark hesketh
DaveF
blufox
leake79
TheChefs
shadowed.hero
Mastodon
ras
Jimmy025
Mal
ada8356
Mama Bear
dance
Goosemeplease
Joedy
abs672
Wolfman
rnconync
rc20007
lokboss
2clfrwrds
Mycroft999
www.emsplace.com

We’re glad to have you, hope you’ll visit often, and look forward to your postings.

Also, when you have a chance, make sure you check out the following areas:

• Take time to post a thread about yourself in the Hall of Fame forum.

• Add your mark on our Google Map (instructions), if you so desire.

• Join us in our monthly scheduled chat session the first Sunday of the month 5pm P.S.T. The more the merrier!

Again, welcome!

Badger & Blade Mods

mrs. chefchris said:
Thank you for the welcome.

However, there are a few WOMEN in the group; myself, Mama Bear, and Em's place(?).

Oh well. I've been called worse.

JoAnna :001_rolle
...err for the sake of the welcome I bestowed you ladies with the "honorary" title of men. This is simply our way of alerting you to the fact that while participating here, you are welcome to belch and leave the toilet seat up. Enjoy!:biggrin:

Kyle said:
...err for the sake of the welcome I bestowed you ladies with the "honorary" title of men. This is simply our way of alerting you to the fact that while participating here, you are welcome to belch and leave the toilet seat up. Enjoy!:biggrin:

Well... I reckon women deliberately leave the toilet seat down to catch out men under the influence!

mrs. chefchris said:
Thank you for the welcome.

However, there are a few WOMEN in the group; myself, Mama Bear, and Em's place(?).

Oh well. I've been called worse.

JoAnna :001_rolle

JoAnna,

I had a boss who always explained that the use of "men" or "guys" in mixed company automatically became "non-genderative" terms.

SO having said that, I'll go with "welcome to everyone"!

Randy

rtaylor61 said:
JoAnna,

I had a boss who always explained that the use of "men" or "guys" in mixed company automatically became "non-genderative" terms.

Randy

I've never heard that before. Sounds like the ol' boss had some issues with women in the work place. LOL! :lol:

JoAnna

Welcome to all of you without regard to your sexual persuasion!:001_smile Just pull up a keyboard and type away.
Hey Randy, do you need a Bikini line forum? I bet Mark'll mod it..

[Thanks For the warm welcomes! I am a member of a few other boards and this sites respectful tone has really impressed me- so much I have stopped lurking and signed up.I really enjoy the reviews and source links.
Jim]

Top Bottom