What's new

Welcome To Our Newest Members As Of 6/11/06!

We would like to welcome our newest 23 members to this site! :badger: This past week the following members have joined us!!!
Anthroman78
tommydon
yasuo200365
bogeybog
sparky5693
wlsutton
phishkabob
bananafish27
Dinder1
hedliniv
EnGarde
anta
abefroman
El Alamein
IshavedMyFaceOff
kasabian
adamp1
TheWarrior
Canadian Bacon
Shane
RonnieNC
AceHarddrive
keithdapher

We’re glad to have you, hope you’ll visit often, and look forward to your postings.

Also, when you have a chance, make sure you check out the following areas:

• Take time to post a thread about yourself in the Hall of Fame forum.

• Add your mark on our Google Map (instructions), if you so desire.

• Join us in our monthly scheduled chat session the first Sunday of the month 5pm P.S.T. The more the merrier!

Again, welcome!

Badger & Blade Mods

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
23 members? I prefer to think of it as 1 legend and 22 future legends. Anyone familiar with the posts of yasuo200365 knows that the depth and breadth of his knowledge of razors seemingly knows no bounds.

Welcome, all.

Welcome gents!

Drink deeply from the Kool-Aid the gents on this board offer you as you get ready to enjoy wet-shaving like you've never done before!

Hey everyone!

Thanks for the welcome! I'm very happy to be here. I wanted to add myself to the GoogleMap, but the link doesn't work. The folks over on ShaveMyFace use frappr for mapping their locations.

C'yas!
~Tim :cool:

John,

He's likely clicking on the link in Rik's post.

Tim,

The URL of the map has been updated. Click on the "More" tab in the upper-right corner, then choose the google map.

I'll shoot Rik a PM to remind him that the url's changed.

-Nick

Nick said:
John,

He's likely clicking on the link in Rik's post.

Tim,

The URL of the map has been updated. Click on the "More" tab in the upper-right corner, then choose the google map.

I'll shoot Rik a PM to remind him that the url's changed.

-Nick
Intuitively obvious to the most casual observer!:ihih:

Yup, I was clicking on the url in Rik's post, but it wasn't working (now it is). I also tried the link on the home page (doesn't work, then and now). However, the link that Nick referred to does work (did then, too).

Thanks guys!
~Tim :w00t:

Top Bottom