What's new

Welcome To Our Newest Members As Of 2/5/06!

We would like to welcome our newest 14 members to this site! :badger: This past week the following members have joined us!!!
xcubbies
chriseng
d_parker
acoldspoon
NJWaterman
TomH
rasiermesserfan
wess76
obsessis
fee
drkevork
jackdaniels
ourcoop1
dadwasright

We’re glad to have you, hope you’ll visit often, and look forward to your postings.

Also, when you have a chance, make sure you check out the following areas:

• Take time to post a thread about yourself in the Hall of Fame forum.

• Add your mark on our Google Map (instructions), if you so desire.

• Join us in our monthly scheduled chat session the first Sunday of the month 5pm P.S.T. The more the merrier!

Again, welcome!

Badger & Blade Mods

Welcome all. Some of you have already gotten your feet wet posting! :a14: Now, for the rest of you.......jump right in!!

Jerry

drkevork said:
thank you for the welcome!.... Gentleman start your razors.:001_tt1:

Hmm, a Dr. "Kevork" on a forum that deals with proper cut throat usage? :sosp:

I kid, I kid! Welcome aboard. :wink:

-Nick

i hope to perfect my shaving from the barbaric chore to the refined art form i am seeing in this forum. I need a cheap razor recomendation to replace my gillette sensor, something not too expensive as most of my extra money goes for imported beer as i am also a raging alcoholic with a taste for exotic imported beer. I notice that you guys even sell your old razors in the sell/trade thread... isnt a razor kind of a weird item to buy used. like saying "your body fluids have been on this but i'll give you a good deal"?

Kevork,

That's one of the great things about real metal razors...they can be boiled, polished, soaked in alcohol, dipped in Barbicide, run through a light bleach solution, whatever, and come out clean! Since CHEAP is a relative term (yeah, all of my relatives are cheap, so I come by it honest), if you want to start new, go with the Merkur HD Classic. For just a bit more you can get the Merkur Progress adjustable. And for your current little addiction, we have a 12 step program...buy soaps, buy creams, buy razors, buy brushes...each step begins with "buy". Let us know what "gear" you decide to go with!

Randy

Top Bottom