What's new

Welcome to our new Brown Leaf Steward

Y'know, I'm just happy to be here and hope I can help the ball club. I just want to give it my best shot and good Lord willing, things'll work out. Gotta play 'em one day at a time, y'know...

In all seriousness, I am honored to have the opportunity to Stew again, especially in the Leaf where I spend a ludicrous amount of time already. Andrew has set the bar pretty high in here, and I look forward to keeping things going in the same direction.

Ed, keep your filthy mitts off my ample chest. My face is up here, buddy!
Welcome back Price

Congrats, Price! Another wise choice by the mods. We've been fortunate to have had, and continue to have, so many great stews.

Last edited:
there is something we should all do to celebrate, you know like when someone's first child is born,... but i can't come up with a good idea as to what we should do

there is something we should all do to celebrate, you know like when someone's first child is born,... but i can't come up with a good idea as to what we should do

Hmmm...yeah, I'd love to, but, you know, federal postal regulations being what they are and all...

I'll tell you what...any of youse guys makes it down to San Diego and I'll pony up a smoke and an adult beverage or two. :001_cool:

I am sorry I missed this, Price. I have been bad about being on here lately.

The Dude abides....as Steward!

Congrats!

I just smoked a bowl of Bob's Chocolate flake in honor of your promotion to Steward. Too much coffee and too much time on my hands contributed.

Rick

Last edited:
Top Bottom