What's new

Welcome To Our 48 Newest Members As Of 7/30/06!

We would like to welcome our newest 48 members to this site! :badger: This past week the

following members have joined us!!!

jfrancisco
BBRex
crispy
Brewhawk
JBahn
ravkesef
smooth
Keith
Larry C in Texas
krdarzin
Ockham's razor
nshirk
happy123
Boss77
Scrom
ScaredSafety
wernst
uaTO
Ashe
gimpy
GuitarDan
SemperF
Snirge
Sousy
Chahchi22
Mikure
fuerein
craigl14
reggiano
19george
baconeater
jazzbass
JohnnyWolf
Lancerr
denys
axiomata
giraffejumper
MING
Piet
Hitmeandilltellu
swafa
Spudbunny
Nick75
Gort
FrankyR
jaffacake2000
mrcleanhead
catatonic

We’re glad to have you, hope you’ll visit often, and look forward to your postings.

Also, when you have a chance, make sure you check out the following areas:

• Take time to post a thread about yourself in the

Hall of Fame forum.

• Add your mark on our Google Map

(instructions), if you so desire.

• Join us in our monthly scheduled chat session the

first Sunday of the month 5pm P.S.T. The more the merrier!

Again, welcome!

Badger & Blade Mods

Remember, new members have to pay a toll of 1 shaving cream 1 shaving soap and as many blades as possible to me. Honest:wink:

Even though I'm in that list of newcomers, I would like to welcome all the others. This forum is very nice and the people are very helpful as well.

Don't wait with becoming an active forum member, whether you're a complete cluebie or a ninja shaver, they all treat you with the same politeness, friendlyness, respect and so on. Every question will eventually be answered.

The nice thing is: ask one question about shaving and there's a whole team of members jumping on the thread quickly helping you out.

Welcome again!

AJS said:
Remember, new members have to pay a toll of 1 shaving cream 1 shaving soap and as many blades as possible to me. Honest:wink:

1 cream & 1 soap :crying: B-b-but then I'll have to shave with just water... I only have 1 cream and 1 soap right now!

Top Bottom