What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Welcome, ian_pop

Hi. I've been using a DE razor for about 10 weeks. I bought a 34C and worked my way up through Derby Premium, ASP, Treet (no thanks), Voskhod And Astra SS blades, liking them more as they got shaper.
Proraso Blue pre, shave cream and balm.
My QShave adjustable arrived 3 shaves ago and I think I fixed my blade alignment earlier, so well see if both sides feel the same tomorrow 😀
And I ordered a Fatip Open Comb Slant last night. I hope the fascination with this eases before the bank balance does. I started it to reduce my plastic waste and seen to now be going down the rabbit hole.
Cheers,
Ian from New Zealand

Hope you enjoy being part of this forum from over the ditch. Loses of good people, lots of good information. Let us know how things are going.
Happy shaves

My QShave adjustable arrived 3 shaves ago and I think I fixed my blade alignment earlier, so well see if both sides feel the same tomorrow
The blade alignment fix did wonders for the shave, it stopped being variously ineffective and terrifying. I wish I'd checked it earlier

Top Bottom